• Delivery of inspection scope for all inputs for which the plant inspector has formal responsibility.
• Execution of the yearly inspection program including follow-up with asset owner. Use w-IMS as main tool to manage his “assets”.
• Provide input for risk based inspection program, studies and strategy.
• Signal and drive cost effective improvement of the assets via the Management of Change process, including the relevant required technical judgement.
• Support projects.
• Proactively report to deviation to discuss with sr. inspector or inspection engineer.
• Comply to the “Inspectie Dienst van Gebruikers (IvG) requirements.
• Develop during the role to a technical authority level 3 (TA-3).
• Act as Lead Inspector for small to middle turn arounds.
• Ensure delivery and compliance of all design and construction with Dutch Legislation (WBDA / PRD), Design Codes and Shell standards.
• Accountable for yearly scoping processes including TA en executing the program.
• No direct reports.
• No annual budget responsibilities.
• Plant inspector is responsible for the collecting data / scope as input for the annual PU budgets.
• Experience (5 yr) directly associated with the maintenance, inspection, project and design of mechanical equipment used in the oil/gas/petrochemical industry.
• Awareness of applicable national and internationals codes, rules and standards (ASME, PED, WBDA, EN, RtoD, API, DEPs’s).
• Experienced with installation, maintenance and repair of static equipment.
• Ability to communicate well and earn respect of other engineers in his/her field both within Shell and outside, for example with manufacturers.
• Either SKK level II certified (or equivalent) or working towards SKK level III certification during the role.
• Fluency in both Dutch and English.
Uren per week : 40
Looptijd: 01-11-2023 t/m 31-12-2024
Optie verlenging: Ja