• Contributes to research efforts to develop a solution or a new productCompany specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
• Effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
• In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
• Applies mathematical and engineering principles and methods to electrical system designs.
• Contributes to research efforts to develop a solution or a new product.
• Advanced knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications